Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First hunt!

The sweet man took little Lottie on her first hunt. Actually a couple of weeks ago and I keep forgetting to share it with y'all. I know she is a "hunting" dog, but she is also my sweet baby girl. I wonder how I will feel the first time my child goes hunting. Bc let me tell you I was slightly stressed when she was going. I was still at work when The Sweet Man sent me these pics! I love it. Like a proud Dad!






Yes that is a goose! She had only been introduced to a couple of ducks and naturally got the hang of it, then the goose. The Sweet Man said it was bigger than her. She barked at it forever and tried to drag it by the neck. Much bigger than the ducks and her animal toys at home. My little hunters. Miller was very sad he missed the trip!

Jenni's iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Jenni - thanks so much for the dentist advice! Crazy stuff. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me all that! :) I'll have to let you know what we end up doing!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete