Monday, February 28, 2011

9:00 am and i have already made breakfast.... (turkey bacon, hash browns, scrambled eggs with spinach...{my brother and SIL makes eggs like this...i thought it was weird at first but tastes so good and put some veggies with breakfast...}, did two loads of laundry, cleaned my house from top to bottom, and caught up on my shows.


Yes that means I have been up for awhile. I laid in bed awake from 2am - 4am trying to go to sleep. Then finally got up and started my morning... Those close to me know..that is NOT THE NORMAL LIFE OF JENNI. But i did sleep all day yesterday so couldn't get much more sleep. Life of a night shift worker.



So the Bachelor... do ya'll watch this show. I love it. Reminds me of my college days in the pi phi house break room all watching it together... {If haven't seen this weeks episode prepare yourself you will find out the last 2 girls.}


I am VERY NERVOUS about the end. Who is he going to pick.
Emily?
Chantal?

I like both girls. BUT MY FAVORITE is Emily... Who wouldn't love her. Her story is so touching. I am going to go ahead a call it. If Emily is not the last girl standing then she WILL be the next Bachelorette! Although she might not want to leave her little girls again so soon. Two weeks and we will find out which girl he picks.

Now I am off to put air in my bike tires so i can go on a bike ride this morning too.. Who am I... not sure what has taken over my body... cleaning cooking and bike ride all in one day. I normal don't see the sight of day until 2 pm!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment