Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter



"The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstance."

-Robert Fratt






*~* Happy Easter *~*




This year it seems different. Even though my Grandfather hasn't been able to go to church for the past few years, it is weird that on this Easter Sunday he is not with us. He is the main reason each person in my family celebrates Easter and knows the real meaning of Easter. What a wonderful Christian influence he was to everyone.




What a wonderful Easter celebration he will be involved in on this day.


I can't even imagine it!




Hope you all have a great day with family and friends.



Don't forget to share the real meaning of Easter with someone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment