Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Lake pictures!

More pictures from the holiday weekend at the lake/Grandmothers surprise birthday party. When we all got there for the big surprise we took the house boat on an island to enjoy the weekend. I didn't have my camera the entire time. But thought I would post the pictures I do have. It is a memory I hope to never forget!

Ashley and I with the birthday day girl

Mamaw with her 3 daughters.
(Mom, Aunt Sheri, Aunt Debi)



Our entertainment


Ethan, Josh, and Blake
Before Blake fell off

Sara, Ashley, Me and Jessica
This sweet little one has been through so much in his short years of life than i have ever been through. We thank God everyday for answered prayers!

Mom and Sweet Ethan!
He is the best little picture taker. Smiles so big then wants to see if he likes the picture! Soo cute




1 comment: