Monday, September 19, 2011

Last week with my family....

This is a VERY sad week for me. I posted about it before that All My Children is coming to an end this week. The residents of pinevalley are like family to me. Seriously! THey have been in my life as long as i can remember. My Grandmother was always a fan watching it everyday while we ate lunch. Then there is my mother which would record it for us every day while she was at work and I was at school. Thanks goodness for DVR. My dad would even have it turned on for us if he was home for lunch in the summer.


What I am going to do with myself. Seriously that is the really only show that I watch religously! It is on my DVR daily. I get sad when i realize that it is a Saturday so it will not be on. Then on Sunday they play the entire weeks worth on Soap net. This week is going to be a tear jerker i know. Each day they are ending on an All My Children family. I know most of you thinking Soaps are stupid but All My Children is were many famous people started, like Kelly Ripa and Sarah Michelle Gellar. All of you All My Children fans out there be sure and DVR the view on Friday the entire hour will be about All My Children.

DO NOT WATCH THE CHEW...don't even accidently leave your TV on ABC at noon. Maybe they will bring AMC back!

No comments:

Post a Comment