Sunday, September 11, 2011

I will never forget!

The football game was obviously a good one. Can't even remember final score bc it was not much of a game. We played great. Warming the guys up for A&M. I hope you all got to see how cool the stadium looked on television. Anyway.

I will never forget 10 years ago today. I was a junior in high school. We watched tv all day. When I got home my Dad explained everything to me a little more and told me to not ever forget where I was on that day.

My brother in law lives in New York. He said it was crazy downtown today. He is staying away for a while but will go check out the memorial one day this week. I can't wait to see his pics. Will share them with you all as soon as he goes.
Love this pic!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment