Monday, August 22, 2011

Dinner date

I had the best dinner date tonight with one of my best friends. It makes me sad to live in different towns than the girls that were like family to me while in college. But it is always so nice to meet up with them. I am having to take a fetal monitoring training class tomorrow so I made some time for dinner with my dear friend while on my short trip. All of our lives are changing so much, which is a good thing, but I just wish we were all in the same town so I would be there for all of it. No pics tonight but found a old college one of us that makes me smile.






This was taken summer 2007. The night before I moved to Charleston, South Carolina for the summer. I love a friendship that even though we haven't seen one another in months, it was like we just saw each other yesterday. Much love.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment