Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Praying for Cohen

So... I haven't gotten to tell you about my little button to the Right side that reads "praying for Cohen." This is one of the blogs that i keep up with on a daily basis, and made me want to start my own. If you click on the button you will get to read all about Cohen and what they are going through. It is so great to read her blog, and see how God works in so many lives. People Megan doesn't even know have contacted her and reaching out to help them in every way they can. Everytime I read this blog i get chills. How powerful prayer is.

I have known Megan for i guess about 10 years now. Megan was like a sister to my hubbie. Her family was like his second family. I haven't seen her in a few years but we talk to her parents and brother every now and then. I love reading her blog and getting to keep up with her pregnancy every week. Please keep sweet baby Cohen in your prayers.

1 comment: