Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Unanswered prayers

Isn't it crazy how we always feel like we know what is best for us! I have struggled with a few life issues over the past year. I couldn't understand why things were not working out the way I wanted it to work out! I pray and pray and pray and still no answer!

The Lord is so much smarter than us. He has had a plan for me and my little family this entire time and at times I forget this. I have prayed many times if it's your will but when It doesn't work out I seem disapointed. Something recently came over me and I thought there is a reason I am where I am today! And let me tell you my prayers are so close to being answered. I think I just needee to have faith, trust and be patient. I hope to share the wonderful news very soon! God is good!


Jenni's iPhone

1 comment: