Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday Night Tradition!!

So even before The Sweet Man and I got married we started a Wednesday night routine. His parents very good friend owns a fish place, Lee's, that all the guys get together and go eat. So this was always a good night for me to do my own thing for dinner. So Mom and I started going to my FAV... Fuji Kim's sushi and grill.

The Kim's are like family to us. We walk in and they bring diet dp and big salad with dressing on the side. No soup. We have our own chop sticks. They have the best food. We just love the Kim family so much. I can't wait for Wednesdays to get here. Sometime I go there 2 or maybe even 3 times a week! If you are in the area and haven't made it there to eat you are missing out. Most of the time i order chef special and leave it up to Mr. Kim. What a wonderful Wednesday tradition!


One of the Chef specials. Look how good this looks!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment