Thursday, February 16, 2012

Random Post...

Thank you for all the emails, texts messages, FB messages and comments regarding my last post. Most of your comments were positive and made me feel better. I just had to get it off my chest how i was feeling. Since then I am in a much better state. No tears. Although every time I think of a title for my post i am worried people will see the title and look too much into what i am about to say... as in like "surprise"... And people will think i am pregnant... Thinking too much into this... yes i know.

But back to the surprise. Sunday was Taylor's 30th Birthday. I had an entire weekend planned just for him. Including a SURPRISE bday party on Sat. I love surprise parties. We did Mom's surprise 50th bday, My sister's 30th bday and now Taylor's 30th B-day... I really CAN NOT believe I pulled this one off. It was soo hard.. I will post more about this soon when I upload all the pictures. I got these koozies made for his favors... he loves koozies and wanted them so bad for wedding favors but i shot them down b/c too many people i knew did them as favors!

When walking down the Easter isle (yes.. valentines day candy is 50% off and Easter candy is already coming out) I was sooo excited they alreayd had my favorite candy out on the shelf. They are giant Reese's pieces Eggs, they only have them at Easter..Oh.My.Gosh. So when I got home from the store and put them in my secret candy area i still have 2 bags from stocking up last year. Don't judge, they are not old... If you haven't tried them please do. They aren't sold everywhere... but aparently walmart has them this year.

So many good movies coming out.. I really want to see The Vow, WanderLust, This means War... I am not sure that Taylor will be too excited about any of these but I am.

Also BRAVO is still my favorite. Very sad The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is finished..although one last show tonight with lost footage. During the finale why was everyone so mean to Brandi Glanville. I really do like her..i heard she will not be back on next season though.. Very sad. Kyle is still my favorite but i really do love Lisa, Camile and Taylor. Excited about Real Housewives of Orange county!

So ready for Bethenny ever after to start back too. I just love it.
Non-Bravo... REVENGE is great, I won't give last nights episode away for those of you who haven't watched it yet. But very surprising.. I was wondering how it was going to end when we saw the first episode. Very excited about Greys and Private practice joining tonight.

So basically i have such a boring life full of TV..haha. But really i have learned on my days off if i get ready and get out of the house i will just spend $100-$200 on noting..I always end up at Targer and TJ Maxx and well Im trying to cut back... Lately at work by the time 7pm comes i am drained. Tuesday I ate breakfast at 6:30 and didn't eat again until 8 pm, well i had a few crackers around 4pm, So i wouldn't eat the table on my Valentines date! I kept saying i feel as if i am a 60 year old nurse that needs to retire. Not sure if it is going from night shift to day shift but gosh it has been crazy. I just sit in my PJ's and watch TV on my days off! It great!

Alright... hope you all have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Reeses Pieces are my absolute favorite candy! Thanks for the tip; I have to go to Walyworld now! And about watching tv in your pjs all day... I'm so jealous! I can't wait to have cable again.
    P.S. Thank you for being so honest and open in your last post. I don't have the right words to say because I was in that place once and it just plain sucked. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete