Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend at the races

Every year,the same weekend, we go to the races to celebrate one of our friends, Collins', birthday. It is always such a good time. I think this is like our 4th or 5th year to do this. It's is so fun to see how much things have changed. Some of us married, some have children, some are STILL dating :). , some have started new relationships. But it is always such a fun weekend with such good friends. I look forward to it every year. Although I cant believe I didn't place one bet. Taylor bet enough for the both of us. But he did come out ahead...so he tells me!


They have this new app at Oaklawn that you do all your bets and everything on your phone. You have an account with your money in it! Crazy...huh! I think it made Taylor put in many more bets!


I'm already looking forward to next year!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment