Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love this time of year

As I walked out of work this morning (remember I work nights, so when you normal people are going to work. I'm going home to get in bed) anyway... I noticed the beautiful color of the trees outside the hospital.



I love when the trees turn colors. My most favorite is that dark red color. But all the colors are beautiful. The other day I was at the house I grew up in, which my sister now lives in, and I took a picture of one of my most favorite trees there.



I do hate that the house the sweet man and I live in is surrounded by pine trees. So all we get is awful pine needles in our yard that make green grass look orangish brown. Thankfully the sweet man gets the yard taken care of pretty quick!

Well this time of year is also always very busy. Not sure what happens but between football games, trips, family birthday parties holiday planning/shopping it's just very busy for me. Will have a recap of the past couple of weeks soon. One of my little cousin's birthday party and trip to the cabin will be posted soon! Have a good Tuesday! Off to bed!


Jenni's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment