Friday, July 20, 2012

Trip to the cabin

Actually we went to the cabin before Eureka but it's fine. I'm just a couple of weeks off!

My favorite time to go to the cabin is during the summer. Every season is fun but summer time you can sit in the river or go for a 4-wheeler ride, everyone can do different things and just enjoy the outside. Last winter we took a group of our friends after it snowed. It was still on the ground and soo beautiful. But in the winter we have to bundle up and sit by the fire. Which means you have the camp fire smell hair for about a week...I hate that.

This cabin trip we had both cabins full. I think it was our biggest group ever, made it interesting to have to cook for all of us. But it was soo much fun.

Heading to the cabin with our dog children.





Sweet pups! Always entertaining.


Girl pic....


Sweet boy. After awhile his paws hurt from the rocks so he hangs out on the porch. While Lottie stays fishing in the river.


But he still wants you to play fetch. I warn everyone "do not throw the stick" he will not quit!


Always sad to leave but look foward to our next trip!
I will leave you with these crazy pics! They thought it was hilarious...about 4 of the guys were dressed like this. Not sure why I didn't get a picture of all of them. Please notice the mustache.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment