Friday, June 15, 2012

My little sweet heart

Last weekend my parents went to visit my brother and sister in law and brought back my sweet little nephew with them. My brother came a day later for work he had to do in shreveport. The timing was perfect.


I was thankfully I was only scheduled to work one day while they were here. and I got called off that day, so we had a fun time. They got intown just intime for the ground breaking for our church. Which the night ended with fireworks.





We had a lot of fun lunch dates



He is such a good eater and loved Bryce's.


We played a lot!!!!



And had so much fun at the pool.

I'm not going to lie the morning they left I had to work. I got a little teary eyed bc they don't live in the same town as the rest of our family. But at least they are closer. They used to be 18 hrs away. Now just 6. I can't wait until we get to see them again! Hopefully Hollis can come spend a week with us before the summer is over.

And now this weekend I get to spend time with this sweet girl again!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment