Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Loving life

Sorry I have been missing. I have been very busy with this new job I have. Even though i still only work 3 days a week it worked out that my first 2 weeks on days shift were 3 at the end of the week and 3 at the beginning of the next week! But I LOVE it! it is everything I thought it would be and more. I was a little worried about how I would feel checking to see how far the pt it dilated and all that goodness, but it really wasn't bad and I caught on pretty quick. I am not saying that I am a pro at it yet but catching on for sure. This work week was so fun. I got to take care of a friend. I wasn't there for her baby to be born but just be involved in the care of a friend about to have her baby is great. Then on my last day I had another girl that I know come in. I didn't take care of her but enjoyed visiting with her and her family. Two beautiful babies. I have the best job EVER!

Back to my very first day at work.....it was a little crazy/busy and I really didn't know what to expect. BUT how cool...the first baby born that day named their baby mine and The Mans favorite boy name. And then my very first delivery they named the baby Jennifer! Shut up. So crazy huh? I know I will probably be writing a lot of posts about my days at work hope y'all don't mind!

Day shift is great. On my 9th day of waking up before 7 am I thought I was going to over. But I am making it through. I feel so much better. No longer feel like I have been hit by a truck. :) hope you all have a good rest of the week! I am off for a week but already ready to get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment