Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm sooo ready....

To be here......
In less than a month I will be heading to Hilton Head with my family for our summer vaca. I am soo excited... and so ready to just sit on the beach all day long, with sunscreen!

I forgot to share with you all, for Memorial Day I went to my cousin's house boat to spend the weekend with her and her family at the lake. I am not sure how it happened but I got soo burned. And yes I put sunscreen on. I have heard that after a year it expires. Something you should purchase every summer. So get rid of your old stuff b/c man it was awful. My skin is just now better...but itches and peeling! Hope you all have a good week... I will be starting L&D and day shift this week! woohoo

If you have ever been to Hilton Head let me know what was fun. We have always gone to Destin but decided to change things this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment